Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Back to using the alarm, but just for a day

I'm off bright (er, dark rather) 'n' early tomorrow morning! Leaving at 5:20 to pick people up and then off to the Gainsville chicken factory for orientation! Early morning, just like good ol' school day mornings. :) Complete with... a peanut butter, banana, and plain yogurt sandwich! Just like I have every morning for breakfast during the school year! I'm pretty excited. Actually, really excited. I can't wait to get up.

Probably won't be back until... 6 or later in the evening. It's an all-day ordeal. I'm excited about seeing more of the work environment just so I know more of what so many refugees go through to provide for their family. I'm also excited to listen to the Nepali translator. :)

Aba sutne. Sapailai subaratri. :)
(Now I'm going to sleep... good night to everyone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment