Thursday, June 3, 2010

Internet again!


Church with friends!





A week without Internet has taught me...

-Internet takes a lot of time.

-Internet has its negatives. It’s kind of nice to not be an option. Yet…

-Internet does have its uses and is missed after being THE BRAIN in my life for so long.


A birthday party!


A week of living in Clarkston has taught me…

-There’s a lot to do here, a lot of people to see, a lot of needs/wants.

-There’s a lot of fun to be had too. And food to be et.

-I love it.

-I want to stay!! Don’t make me leave… :-(

Our crazy open house on Monday... so many people came! So fun!







A week of living with my roommates has taught me…

-Sleeping in the same room as someone else and sharing living quarters takes getting used to.

-Not everyone likes going to bed at 9:30 and getting up at 6:00.

-I have awesome housemates and am encouraged every day by their pure faith in and love for Christ.

My desire is truly to hear God’s voice this summer, to know His direction and desire for the ministry here. There is so much to be done; obviously none of us are supposed to do it all. I know that God has specifically chosen things for us to do and will give us the strength and love necessary to complete them.

I'll have to share some fun stories soon. For now... let the festivities begin! I'm taking a few days off for Emily Rose's wedding. WOW.

Timilai santihos. Peace be with you.

Reading with friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment